Saturday, January 19, 2008

 

The shortest 15th Century of all time, but welcome nonetheless

For those of you not in the know, I enjoyed a payday for the first time in four months on Monday. I celebrated by paying off my rent, so I'm back on instant ramen again. I don't give an arse, though: I survived this long, so I'm pretty confident I'm going to make it.

On which subject, a few thank yous are due:

To my family for being amazingly understanding and supportive

To Tricky and Brett for getting me drunk

To all my well-wishers and benefactors

And to the VMM, for putting me back on my feet when my race was all but run

Not much else to report at the moment, so I'll take it out on a musical number:

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
They can't beat us, son.
Challah when you need rice.
My crib is like Niigata with that shit.
--VMM
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares