Tuesday, February 09, 2010

 

The author of my own misfortune

OSRIC How is't, Laertes?

LAERTES Why, as a woodcock to mine own springe, Osric;
I am justly kill'd with mine own treachery.

(Hamlet, Act V, Scene II)


I came along to the coffee shop yesterday to find a few more comments on my Facebook status than usual.

My status read: All my sexual fantasies revolve around violence

It's not the fact that Glyn changed my status when I left his laptop logged in to my Facebook account that cuts, so much as the fact that he changed it to the exact thing I'd told him half an hour previously that I would love to change someone's status to if the opportunity arose.

I don't even feel like avenging myself; I'm just going to sit here and sulk.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares