Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

E-mail from the mum

Title: disgraced myself tonight

Went to a clairvoyance night at (the) Clarence in aid of the Multiple Sclerosis society . As a total non believer in the after life, I did not take it seriously. When the medium announced, ‘Someone in the audience will get an invitation from a close relative to go down under,’ the chief sound was me howling with laughter. Doubled up, tears down cheeks and strangled sounds for several minutes- so childish

***


Well, no need to dread going back: not only do I have the famous McKeown sense of humour to look forward to, but clairvoyants at the local pub also.

Better than a gobful of eel, I suppose.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares