Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Do or die (do or do not; there is no try...)

This is the news: I was lying in bed, tired but unable to sleep. Staring at the ceiling, I realised I'd been staring at the same ceiling for the last two and a half years and I'd started to get a bit tired of it.

So I went out last week and put in my application for a small room in Andrew's building in do-or-die Shinsai (props to the VMM.)

So, all being well, I should be able to move in at the end of this week. I'll be trading the Apollo I and the Osaka Dome for Cafe Vulva and Shot Bar Pimp. I'll also be trading all-you-can-eat yakiniku for cup noodles for the next few months, but what the hey.

I'll be living a life of solitary splendour, I'll be the noisy neighbour upstairs; I'll be stonier than a Biblical execution but I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares