Thursday, January 05, 2006


Always with the answers

What would you call, like, a guy who goes up to a girl in a club and he's, like, all over her, y'know, and he's like "I love you, you're amazing, etc," then, when she flips him off, he starts doing, like, exactly the same thing with the girl next to her, even though she's, like, RIGHT THERE?

I thought about this for a second.

I call him Andy, I said.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares