Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

Episode III and a bit: revenge of the Decepticons

So, I just watched Star Wars Episode III, (insert action here) of the (insert name here.)

I'd like to post some observations, but I feel that ruining the cinematic event of the year by blowing the lid off all the surprises would be scant reward for my devoted readers.

Oh, all right, I can't resist this one...

Anakin turns into Darth Vader!

I totally didn't see that one coming, but now I've let the cat out of the bag I expect I'll have George Lucas's lawyers waiting for me outside when I go out tomorrow morning. Talking of which, they'll have to be up pretty early because I'm off to kick butt in Awaji. Time for me to lay down some Zs. Peace.

Note to self: idea for Sith lord: Darth Megatron. Sweet dreams.

Comments:
thanks for spoiling my day. i"m off to see the movie now. fucking ball-breaker.--vmm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares