Friday, May 25, 2007

 

Yarikaeshi

According to Adam, one of our acquaintances (I'll give her nickname Fanta- those of you who know why can snigger) put a photo of Adam and myself on her MySpace page. Not a nice photo.

Personally, not a big problem, but Angry A wasn't taking it lying down. And here's what I got this morning.

"Dude, revenge rules. Take a look at hot chicks with douchebags..."

Yes, Adam posted a pic of the fair lady Fanta with her ex-boyfriend to http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com - it went up yesterday, May 24th, 2007.

There is a debate going on in the comments section as to whether ex-boyfriend qualifies as a douchebag or not. I laughed and laughed.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Dude, it's a double feature. Check out the posts added on Friday May 25. Doucheitude confirmed.
 
Our favourite comments again:

1. "I'd stir fry her tortilla with the kung fu end of my chimichanga."
-comment left on the original post

2. That man Sam's legendary suggestion for a British version of the page: "Fit birds with wankers"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares